My forge project

Show off your projects, ask about others, talk about mine, whatever. Ask for help, or just say, Wooo, thats cool.

My forge project

Postby Willzilla » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm going to start doing videos of my projects Jaimie style, its a good format! I've been meaning to start for quite a while and I finally have!

I hope you like it! Feel free to subscribe... My videos will be very similar to Jaimies and I have lots of cool projects. I will also do videos of past projects. Like my project dump thread where the photos didn't work. I'll replace it with video!
Willzilla

Re: My forge project

Postby Scodiddly » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 pm

All-in-one, eh? Neat!

Maybe some air space around the hot parts will be the easiest solution to the burning problem. Air is a very cheap and effective insulator.
Scodiddly

Postby jamius » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Sweeeet! I bet you could melt some aluminium in that too. :-) :-) :-)
jamius
Site Admin

Postby Willzilla » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 am

jamius wrote:Sweeeet! I bet you could melt some aluminium in that too. :-) :-) :-)

Im planning to! I'm going to move the anvil and possibly set up a foundry there :D I can make so many cool parts! I've yet to start putting ABC logos on everything I have but I will get there.

I just saw your new ABC vid. Was the thing about people who want to leave work, or school or something directed at me? Or just relevant :D ? I've sort of sorted out my problems now and I will get through the year but be way more productive. I just need to keep a different perspective.

I think I will go make another vid of making a new fan for the forge :)
Willzilla

Return to Talk about projects.