Last visit was: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 am

It is currently Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 am

• Stuff
    Topics
  • Talk about projects.
    Show off your projects, ask about others, talk about mine, whatever. Ask for help, or just say, Wooo, thats cool.
    81 Topics
    794 Posts
    Last post by TadSibrel
    Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:43 am
  • Tool/equipment/material/parts recommendations
    Post things in here about things you've used, and have good, bad or whatever experience with.
    In the title, include, The item, and a general rating
    For example...
    Title: Fiskars Axe. Greatest axe in the universe!
    Description: Cost me 40$, and its amazing!...BLAH BLAH BLAH..a replacement right away."
    Then people can discuss below...
    16 Topics
    82 Posts
    Last post by Jimsequipmentshed
    Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 pm
  • Talk about the world
    SO, ya... be nice. We don't all have to agree about what the world should be like. I personally think the world should be an awesome place. :-)
    ....and no offense to anyone, but please keep the bible thumping out of it. I'm just not up to explaining how incredibly stastitically improbably it is that the earth is 6000-ish years old.
    18 Topics
    181 Posts
    Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm
  • How you make the world better
    Yep... just like it says. Go ahead and brag to everyone about how you make the world a better place. :-)

I think making the world better is cool.
    12 Topics
    93 Posts
    Last post by greenspree
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 pm
  • Mushy Stuff
    Ok, so here's where you can post mushy stuff. This forum did have another name before... 'cuz when I started this I just added a bunch of silly forums, but now its mushy stuff. You know, like... uhh... umm... babies, and pink flowers, and stuff.
    7 Topics
    20 Posts
    Last post by Scodiddly
    Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 am
  • SUPER SERIOUS STUFF!
    Seriously, super serious. ....stuff
    4 Topics
    42 Posts
    Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm
  • Seriously silly stuff
    If you have something to say, and its even more silly than anything in any of these other forums, just put it here. Seriously.... even more silly than normal.
    18 Topics
    156 Posts
    Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:43 pm
  • Adventure Builders Club!
    Ya, dude. Adventure is awesome. ....Building is awesome. What else do you need? Oh... a club? Well, there ya go.
    9 Topics
    45 Posts
    Last post by jamius
    Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 am